Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Things I Have Done

So since the last post I have made some wonderful progress that I am quite happy to share with you all. I have been able to shoot some video clips of me talking about this blog, the video has been edited by Brad Ballew he is a wonderful editing genious. His company is based here in Dallas, Texas I would say that you definitely need to check him out if you want to make a movie. I am currently in the process of uploading the video to Youtube.com, so be sure to check it out and comment on anything that you would like to see improved upon. Auditions for Page Parkes and ProScout are coming up, I am working on a monologue for both events currently and will be posting the results on my blog, facebook, and youtube once I am complete. Also I am working on a couple of shorts that I will be filming this weekend so look out for that as well. You definitely get in contact with me at jeremywjohns@gmail.com for any other question that you may have...

No comments:

Post a Comment